August 2020 Webinar
Be A Craftsperson
August 26, 11:00am MT
The way we think about coding and the way we approach it has a huge impact on our results. Approaching software from a craftperson perspective helps us to produce high quality valuable software.
Sometimes we feel like firefighters running around putting out the latest fire. In those moments it helps to take a step back and look at the bigger picture and reevaluate our values and philosophy around writing code. By doing that we can often find and solve the root problem once and for all so we can regain control and be more strategic about how and where we spend our time.
This webinar is for
- Developers and Architects who feel like they are constantly fighting the same challenges and/or constantly fighting fires and are looking for some relief.
- Project Managers who are looking to make their teams more efficient and effective.
What you will learn
- A new way of thinking about how we write code and the benefits that come from that.
- The values that separate a code and fix coder and a craftsperson.
- How we at SAS Workshops can help you in your journey.
There are limited seats so please RSVP and reserve your seat today!