These are the values are committed to living out and helping our customers to live out. This isn’t just a poster on the wall. This is who we are. Don’t just take our word for it. Observe us and see.
Our Commitments spell out an acronym: CLEARuP. This makes it easier to remember them as they help us to clear up any important decisions.
- Community – We engage in the LabVIEW community by being active contributors. That involves attending and presenting at conferences and user groups and being active answering questions on the forums and engaging in social media discussions. We do that in an inclusive way, regardless of someone’s ability or their potential as a customer.
- Learning – We are committed to constantly learning and implementing new ideas. We reject the idea of “That’s the way we have always done it.” If there is a better way to do something, we want to know about it. We emphasize the value of continuous learning and constant improvement, both internally and with our customers.
- Elegance – We believe there is an elegant solution to every problem. What does that mean? That there is a minimal solution that not only alleviates the symptoms but addresses the underlying cause of the problem in a way that is sustainable long-term. We are committed to helping our customers find elegant solutions to their problems.
- Adventure/Challenge – We love taking on new challenges and solving interesting problems. We actively embrace change and are constantly searching for better ways of doing things. We encourage the same in our customers.
- Abundance – We live in a world of abundance. It is not a zero-sum game. Our success, our customers’ success, and our competitors’ success are not mutually exclusive. We chose collaboration over competition.
- Responsibility – We practice what we preach. Anything we recommend to our customers is something that we have previously implemented and seen results.
- Productivity – We all have the same 24 hours in a day, and you can’t spend it all working! The real question is are you moving the needle as efficiently as possible? We try to squeeze as much out of the workday as possible without sacrificing our nights and weekends. We believe you can be effective at work and have a life too!