Finding Information is Easy
When it comes to becoming a better LabVIEW programmer, finding information is easy. Even though all of the in-person events this year got cancelled due to COVID, there have been many online events from all over the world. It’s never been easier to attend a User Group. There are tons of recordings from various events readily available along with a variety of other YouTube Channels. There’s also the LabVIEW Wiki, LAVA, the NI forums, and a variety of blogs. Then there’s a whole tome of software engineering literature.
Applying it is Hard
However, becoming a better programmer requires more than simple information. If that were the case all the attendees at NI week would be master LabVIEW programmers simply from sitting in on a session or two. We have to transform the way we think about writing code. We have to view ourselves as craftsmen instead of code and fix coders. We have to make an effort to implement all the new ideas we absorb.
You Need a Support Community
We can’t transform the way we write code alone. It takes a group of us who are committed to helping each other grow. We need a place we can turn to for personalized help and advice. We need a safe place where we can admit that we don’t know it all and don’t have it all figured out.
We Can Help You:
- Talk to other LabVIEW professionals you might not have access to
- Bounce ideas off of other developers working on similar problems
- Brainstorm hard-to-solve problems with multiple people
- Discuss relevant software engineering topics and challenges implementing them.
- Communicate easily anytime via Slack to get prompt answers to your questions
- Benefit from the experience of others and avoid learning things “the hard way”.
Hear What Our Participants Have to Say
What You Get For Your Subscription:
- Bi-Monthly (2/month) meetings
- Private Slack Group
- 24/7 Community
- Help with unique problems
- Access to Fresh ideas
Sign Me Up
If you are ready to join us and begin the journey to becoming a craftsperson instead of a code and fix coder, then use the button below to fill out an application. We’ll contact you to set up a call we can go over all the details and make sure it is a good fit.